Last time I was in Hamburg, my mom and I went for a little stroll through the city and passed this little clothing shop on a side street. There I found this beautiful dress and to my surprise it was from the brand People Tree, who produce fair & organic clothing. Of course I then had to try it on just couldn’t help but buying it, cause I had already of fallen in love with it. The color, the dove print, the fit and it’s comfortable fabric… isn’t it just lovely?
Today I created an eco-/ animal-friendly outfit around this dress. Something girly but still casual. By the way… in case you like the dress as much as I do, you’re in for a real treat, because it’s on sale right now. So hurry!
- Dress: 100% organic fairtrade cotton; by People Tree
- Shoes: vegan leather; by Esprit
- Lipstick: vegan, cruelty-free, “Each bottle, made from widely recyclable glass, is screwed shut with a reincarnated version of LUSH’s signature black pots. The applicator wands are intentionally shorter than industry standards to reduce the amount of plastic. Even the hangtag is basically a slip of paper attached to a hair elastic.” by LUSH
- Wooden sunglasses: for every glasses sold, a tree will be planted; by Palo
- Handbag: vegan leather; by PETA approved vegan and a partner jeane & jax