Good sunday morning! Are you enjoying the weekend? It has been very sunny and warm here in Hamburg which is quite unusual for march. But it’s a great feeling to feel warm sunbeams on the skin after the long winter. Slowly but surely everything is turning green again.
Here are my internet finds of the week:
1. I really don’t want to make you sad, but I would like to share a video with you that I think is very important, because it makes you understand the crises about palm oil and “green” fuel. I understood the crises a long time ago with my brain, but this video made me understand it with my heart, which is most important to me. Once I understand something with my heart, it changes me from inside out, not the other way around. I cried watching the video, but in the end it was worth it to me. You have to decide if you want to watch it, but here it is:
2. After this sad video, I will show you the most heartwarming video. It’s about a park worker, who has to say good bye to the baby lions he befriended. These babys love him so much!! Have a look yourself :-)
3. My favorite fragrance is citrus. It smells so fresh, like summer. Here I found a link to a side, that has an explanation of how to make your own natural citrus room and linen spray. I must try this!
4. And here is a recipe that I must try very soon. Imagine pizza, imagine falafel… now imagine falafel pizza! Sounds good right?? ;-)
5. Something I am more and more concerned with, are the toxins that our beauty products contain. Since a while now I am only buying products that are vegan and not tested on animals but I realize that products can still be full of chemicals that are bad for our health and the environment. If you are also interested in non-toxic, animal friendly products, you should check out this great post about Top Lady Products of 2011 Healthier, Organic, Toxic And Cruelty Free via Become The Voice.
6. And, because we all love cute animal pictures….
Have a great sunday! : )