Good morning everybody! How was your week? I had a wonderful week that ended with an awesome concert. We went to see Gavin DeGraw in Denmark and had the best of time. Such good musicians and music. It was definitely one of the best concerts I saw so far. His european tour just started so I can only encourage you to go see him! :-)
But let’s start with the internet finds of the week!
1. The best NEWS of the week was coming from Greece. They banned the use of all animals in circuses! Wow! That is a big step and will hopefully be a leading example for the rest of the world. http://www.ad-international.org/animals_in_entertainment/go.php?id=2528&ssi=10
2. The most interesting read for me was an article about agave nectar. For a long time it was known to be a natural sweetener and it has been my favorite sugar substitude. But it turns out, it is actually as unhealthy as cornsirup! Ouch! Good to know…
3. I loved watching this video of Kristen Bells meltdown for sloth. I guess I loved it so much because I can totally understand her reaction. Can’t we all?? ;-)
4. One more video. It’s just so sweet, I have to share it. A cat is massaging a pit bull!
5. Have you ever wondered what love really is? For sure it’s more than red roses and chocolat hearts. Syndee from Deeper Ground found perfect words to describe love. Definitely worth to read.
6. This pic made me laugh! Yes, I fu**ing love baking! ;-)
7. And I found something that makes me look forward to summer just a little more. Ginger Lemonade from “Rachel Cooks Thai”.
Happy sunday everybody!