My Internet Finds Of The Week #7
Hello sunshines! I hope you’re all having a relaxed weekend! I’m sorry for not posting much lately, but with a seemingly never ending to-do list, I just don’t get the chance to blog much these days. But hopefully I will have more time to do so very soon. With spring, everything will be changing to the better, i can feel it allready. : )
Did you make some interesting internet finds during the week? Let me share with you, what I’ve found to be worth reading/looking at…
1. Let’s start with a recipe, because we all love food, right? Whenever my eyes wonder over a text that reads sweet potato, I have to stop and have a closer look. That’s what happened when I saw this recipe!
2. This little article was the eye-opener of the week. It shows how microwaves distroy the food you cook with it and that the food basically has no more nurtritional value afterwards. Luckily I never cooked with microwaves, because my guts told me that it can’t be that healthy. Now I know it for a fact and I hope that a lot of people who use microwaves will read this.
3. If you have a few minutes time and would like to read an inspiring article, I would recommend that you read this one. Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh explains why mindfulness and a spiritual revolution rather than economics is needed to protect nature and limit climate change. I like how he says that we have to fall back in love with mother earth. That’s a nice way to look at it.
4. Here are two great videos. The first is simply breathtaking and the second one will make you go all “aaaawwwww”
6. Who knows what the next week, months and years will bring?! Whatever it might be, it’s so important to be an optimist. So whatever you have to tackle next, be sure that it will all work out in the end!
Have a wonderful week everybody!!! : )