Hey friends! Are you all having a good weekend? It’s been raining here today, so I wanted to bring my “summer”mood back with a new eco friendly summer outfit. Do you remember my post about TOMS shoes? They have a great concept called “one for one”. If you buy a pair of shoes, a child in need gets a pair of shoes as well. TOMS has a new summer shoe design that you can see in my collage. How do you like it?
(Click on the brand name or webpage name to go to their site/product)
- Shirt: organic, fair trade by Peopletree
- Shorts: by Elsom. Elsom are an Australian company dedicated to using organic and sustainable fabrics and making their clothes in a sustainable way. This item is made from organic cotton, seen on www.fashion-concience.com
- Shoes: vegan, by TOMS shoes. With every pair you purchase, Toms will give a new pair of new shoes to a child in need.
- Scarf: eco-friendly material and dye process, by Swell
- Sunglasses: “The eco line represents a radically new approach to eyewear. By using recycled metal and plastic, eco reinterprets the whole product lifestyle in an environmentally friendly way. With the help of trusted non-profit organizations, eco plants a tree for each frame sold. They also make it easy to donate unwanted frames to people in developing countries”, by Endless
- Hat: Made from naturally harvested organic raffia straw, by Liberty
- Wallet: recycled, natural, vegan, organic, sustainable, by Reveal (seen on www.Nimli.com)
- Necklace: organic, handmade, seen on Nimli
- Body Butter (Coconut): environmentaly responsible, without animal testing by The Body Shop
- Snack: fresh plums. Mmmm…